[Wiki Loves Monuments] [Jury Tool] Translations

David Narvaez david.narvaez at computer.org
Sat Sep 28 18:47:15 UTC 2013

On Sat, Sep 28, 2013 at 10:37 AM, Federico Leva (Nemo)
<nemowiki at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, sorry about that. Where did you look?
> https://translatewiki.net/wiki/Translating:New_project
> Mainly, the question is where the code is and what sort of XML you're using. Links please!

git://gitorious.org/wiki-loves-monuments-pa/wlmpa-jurytool.git
XLIFF (which has partial support in translatewiki as far as I could
tell), but could probably manage to set up YAML files instead.

> Adding new stuff rarely takes as little as two days though, unless it's in an existing project.

I visited the link above and was under the impression that it was not
possible to set the translations up in less than a couple of days so
figured out I didn't understand it right. Now it seems I did.

David E. Narvaez