[Wiki Loves Monuments] Thinking about the future

Ilario Valdelli valdelli at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 13:43:07 UTC 2013

I had an interesting discussion with a professional photographer of animals.

I invited him to participate to WLM and he refused because the modality to
take a photo of an animal is different from the monument one.

The monument doesn't move... so I agree that the objective has to be
changed instead of trying to enlarge the list of monuments.

Regards

Ilario Valdelli
Wikimedia CH
Verein zur Förderung Freien Wissens