[Wiki Loves Monuments] Tech question: 2 WLM templates of different country contests on same file

Maarten Dammers maarten at mdammers.nl
Mon Sep 16 17:14:29 UTC 2013

Hi Ole,

Op 16-9-2013 19:02, Ole Palnatoke Andersen schreef:
> I have now given that image both templates and both sets of
> categories, which promptly caused a warning from Multichill :-)
It's only a warning for the people who think about removing something ;-)
This really got out of hand with a few users, see:
*
https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:RecentChangesLinked&limit=500&target=Category%3AImages_from_Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2013_in_Armenia
*
https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:RecentChangesLinked&limit=500&target=Category%3AImages_from_Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2013_in_Azerbaijan

Let's see if people can get productive again. I only said templates, but
maybe I've should have extended it to the categories too. Pffffff.....

Maarten