[Wiki Loves Monuments] Tech question: 2 WLM templates of different country contests on same file

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Mon Sep 16 16:58:24 UTC 2013

I'm guessing this is about the Nagorno-Kabarakh region, which is by some
considered to be an independent republic, and by some part of Azerbaijan.

Please note: WLM is based on the monument definitions. If two countries
recognized a building as monument, we use both recognitions, it is in both
lists and the picture can participate in both contests. There is no need to
/choose/ one. There might be a few slight technical inconveniences, but
that shouldn't be a reason to start reverting each other or removing
templates.

Lodewijk