[Wiki Loves Monuments] Tech question: 2 WLM templates of different country contests on same file

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Mon Sep 16 14:42:11 UTC 2013

Hi Xelgen,

last year we had a few of those situations (on the border between two
countries, i.e. Estonia/Russia). It is not very common though, and I expect
also this year it will be an exception.

Last year the bots etc didn't explode, but they might just skip part of the
categorization (for example, only consider the first template they see, or
the last one). You may have to do a little more manual work in those cases.

The voting tool is based on category input, so as long as you put it in the
right country categories, it should work.

Lodewijk (not very technical, so just explaining to the extent he thinks to
understand)