[Wiki Loves Monuments] Tool to add Coordinates

Jan Ainali jan.ainali at wikimedia.se
Sat Sep 14 18:53:08 UTC 2013

Even if Google maps would be okay, why can we not use OSM as the underlying
map?

I would rather see the tool rebuilt upon something in our spirit if it is
technically possible rather than us lazily accepting a non-free tool.

*Med vänliga hälsningar,
Jan Ainali*

Verksamhetschef, Wikimedia Sverige <http://se.wikimedia.org/wiki/Huvudsida>
0729 - 67 29 48