[Wiki Loves Monuments] UploadWizard bug?

KaewWiki at gmail.com KaewWiki at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 23:02:31 UTC 2013

Hi Platonides,

You tool is now working beautifully and very helpful to us in
identifying incomplete/invalid submission.  I was suggested earlier by
Bas to use it by it was not displaying IDs and was not up to date with
new submissions.

I have created a template and placed

== [[Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2013_in_Thailand/th|WLM in Thailand]] ==
{{Commons:Wiki Loves Monuments 2013 in Thailand/th/MID request}}
--~~~~

to user talk pages.  It is not a huge work at the moment (for
Thailand) but it might be a good idea for other countries with large
volume of submissions to try to do this by a bot.

P.S. You are welcome to add your language(s) to the template, if you
feel like to :-)  There are submissions from a Japanese and I am not
sure whether s/he gets my messages.  If you have created a similar
template and want a translation into Thai, we will be happy to assist
too.

Regards,
taweethaă‚‚