[Wiki Loves Monuments] Autofill during upload

Vicenç Riullop vriullop at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 4 16:54:09 UTC 2013

Coordinates passed from lists are included in template {{location dec}}, that indicates the camera location, instead of {{object location dec}}. For regular UW it makes more sense the camera location, but probably most coordinates of WLM photos are object location filled via upload link provided on lists.

Vicenç