[Wiki Loves Monuments] Too many emails?

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Sun Sep 1 16:20:08 UTC 2013

If you feel there are too many emails on this mailing list right now, and
you want to unsubscribe or enter digest mode - I can totally understand
that. However, I would ask you to please subscribe to wlm-announce in that
case (everyone should). We send major announcements for Wiki loves
Monuments to that mailing list, and there are no discussions.

Please subscribe on
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wlm-announce

For everyone: please lets be careful with the amount of email we send on
this mailing list these days. If something is specific, please discuss it
directly with the right person or local team. Skip the +1's, and send
thankyou's privately (but do send them ;-) Especially to our dear
techies!). Your input and discussion is very much appreciated, but people
are currently being swallowed in Wiki Loves Monuments related email - so
lets be a little bit extra careful.

Thank you!