[Wiki Loves Monuments] Update web for Slovakia

Samat samat78 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 16:03:57 UTC 2013

Hi Michal!

Thanks for the news about the Slovakian webpage!

I miss from your sidebar the link to the Hungarian landing page (even if it
is not yet updated to 2013, but it will happen in hours).
I did not check, maybe other countries missing from your list as well (the
list contains 36 links, included the international page).

Best regards,
Tamás