[Wiki Loves Monuments] Help for importing some pics from Flickr

Racso racso at colombia.com
Fri Sep 28 03:09:40 UTC 2012

Hello. Guillermo Vasquez (megavas at outlook.com), a colombian participant,
would like his Flickr pictures to be imported to Commons. He sent me an
e-mail asking for help with the process. Can any bot controller help us
with that? Any help will be greatly appreciated!

The following would be the images to be imported, and the data for each
corresponding monument (permission given to import every picture of each
collection; CC-BY-SA 3.0):

Parque arqueológico de San Agustín - 17-007
http://www.flickr.com/photos/megavas/sets/72157631293508324/

Casa de La Moneda - 00-017
http://www.flickr.com/photos/megavas/sets/72157623404085525/

Museo Nacional - 00-101
http://www.flickr.com/photos/megavas/sets/72157623369103258/

If you need information about how do images data look in Commons, please
check this example:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=File:%22Laberinto%22-Edificio_de_Postgrados_Ciencias_Humanas.JPG&action=edit
(please
be aware that some data should not be used when importing, such as the last
category and the location).

If you need any extra information before proceeding, please tell me so!

Thanks!
Oscar