[Wiki Loves Monuments] WLM and Human.io

Tomasz W. Kozłowski odder.wiki at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 08:44:14 UTC 2012

On 26 September 2012 10:36, Strainu wrote:

> Right now, the page says: "By submitting a photograph to this project,
> you (i) affirm that the photograph is your original work and you have
> all sufficient right to grant the following license and (ii) hereby
> license the photograph under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0
> Unported License."

This and the competition name visible on top of the page has been
changed after I got in touch with the Tasty Labs team, who are /very/
helpful and acting in good faith.

We are now sorting out the behind-the-scenes technical details, and
I'll let you know as soon as there is more update on this.

--
Tomasz W. Kozłowski
a.k.a. [[user:odder]]