[Wiki Loves Monuments] Calendars

Platonides platonides at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 15:56:42 UTC 2012

On 22/09/12 11:14, Barbara Fischer wrote:
> The calendar will be rather puristic. The image as bis as possible and
> only numbers as calendar reference. No mark for sundays, or fridays or
> saturdays to keep it neutral for every culture. As soon as the design is
> set, we will upload it at WMcommons.

With which first day of the week? Remember that it is also
culture-dependant:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calendar#Calendar_formats

I know that only one version is done to keep costs down but I'd consider
the option of having 2-3 formats for the numbers. The images would still
be printied in one pass, so probably not too hard.

Could we view a draft of how would they look?