[Wiki Loves Monuments] Calendars

Barbara Fischer barbara.fischer at wikimedia.de
Sat Sep 22 09:14:04 UTC 2012

Hello,

thanks Strainu for putting up that issue.

thanks to a printing house in Germany "die Umweltdruckerei" we will
have 500 A4 calendars to share among the winners of the competition as free
copies. 15 calendars will be send to each participating country on the
behalf and costs of the WLM international team. Further calendars can be
ordered. The net prize is 2,95€ incl. the package, but yet tax and shipping
will be extra. There are some chapters that showed interest in ordering
like 100 extra copies to distribute them among partners of the contest. WLM
Germany is considering to send out one calendar per participant that opted
for that to better get in touch with new comers to Wikimedia Commons.

The calendars will be ready for shipping - that is the plan - at the 8th of
december. All ordering and shipping will be done through the printing
house. It would be a great help if you would let me know, if you like to
order more than the 15 free copies, and if so how many. The shipping
address of each participating country will be the same as for the notebooks
from Lettera27. If not please let me know.

The calendar will be rather puristic. The image as bis as possible and only
numbers as calendar reference. No mark for sundays, or fridays or saturdays
to keep it neutral for every culture. As soon as the design is set, we will
upload it at WMcommons.

Thanks for contributing

Barbara Fischer
Kuratorin für Kulturpartnerschaften

Wikimedia Deutschland e.V. | NEU: Obentrautstr. 72 | 10963 Berlin
Tel. (030) 219 158 26-0

http://wikimedia.de