[Wiki Loves Monuments] open source software for running the competition

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 14 09:13:26 UTC 2012

Well i want to make a simple solution.
Of course we will collect under cc-by-sa 3.0/gfdl and not give them
any other option.
Also I will give people one extra vote if they upload directly to the commons.

I am working on something code right now, not ready.
Basic idea is to implement the various web apis like facebook photo
api so that we can use applications like shotwell directly. I am
working right now on shotwell/facebok rest api.

https://github.com/h4ck3rm1k3/photo-librarian-server/
see my blog post
http://rdfintrospector2.blogspot.de/2012/09/more-ideas-from-my-kosovo-trip.html

mike