[Wiki Loves Monuments] Slovak WLM

Karl Gruber karl at wb-gruber.at
Thu Sep 13 09:43:48 UTC 2012

Hi Tomasz,
Also as neighbour from SK I find it good feeling about the help
together. Prices in cash I would not prefer too.

Books about various monuments or similar I can imagine, that these are
adaequat prices.

It's also dependant if there are a true award ceremony or if the prices
are sent via poste to the winner. But this should be a decision from SK
itself

regards
Karl