[Wiki Loves Monuments] Moving WLM page from WIkipedia to commons

Wanjau wanjaustev at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 06:35:37 UTC 2012

Hello!

We made this page [1] on Wikipedia but all the banners on Wikimedia
projects are redirecting to our commons planning page [2] which doesn't
have concise guidelines on how-to participate.

I have tried moving the Wikipedia page to the commons page but with
little success since there is a template {{start tab}} (which is not
available on commons) we used when creating the Wikipedia page.I know
there is a way of importing the template but I do not have the rights to
do that. I hope someone on this list can advise on how best to move the
content.

regards,
Stephen.

1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_Kenya