[Wiki Loves Monuments] Camera users - the Android app is for you!

Platonides platonides at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 22:09:32 UTC 2012

On 12/09/12 23:35, Platonides wrote:
> On 12/09/12 21:28, Philip Chang wrote:
>> Jean-Frederic, the change has been made to the app and will be pushed
>> shortly.
>>
>> Thank you so much for your help.
>>
>> I will announce this on the list after the update is live, and ask the
>> WLM community to add their languages to the template.
>>
>> Phil
> I think it should be a MediaWiki message instead.
> (ie. replace {{Upload-more-photos-of-this-monument}} with
> {{int:upload-more-photos-of-this-monument}} )
I added it to wikimedia-messages extension, so it will be possible to
update it at translatewiki
https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/23599/

I'll update the template when it gets live on Commons.
The current version will use the template, but the change to message
may happen in next week release.

Regards