[Wiki Loves Monuments] Slovak WLM

Platonides platonides at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 21:30:31 UTC 2012

They might do it from 15 Sep to 15 Oct or similar*.
They could also join to Israel timeline (2012-09-13 21:00:00 -
2012-10-14 20:59:59 UTC).
Not something I'd like to be tasked with at all, but not completely
impossible either.

* Although there's the possibility to make the contest longer, your jury
would need to be faster to still meet the Nov 1 deadline.