[Wiki Loves Monuments] Minor API improvement

André Costa lokal_profil at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 12 17:38:47 UTC 2012

At the very least could the name parameter be changed to
CONCAT(namn, ' (', `raä-nr`, ')' ) AS name,
It reflects the name both as given in our lists, in the source database and
in the se-bbr database.

This is less useful than having the type in there as well but it's better
than the current situation.

Andre /Lokal_Profil