[Wiki Loves Monuments] Please put the mobile app banner on your country sites

Cristian Consonni kikkocristian at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 21:06:40 UTC 2012

2012/9/11 Cristian Consonni <kikkocristian at gmail.com>:
> We hope that the data now are correct.
>
> Just one question, Maarten, here:
>> http://wlm.wikimedia.org/api/api.php?action=adminlevels&format=json&admtree=it|it-34|it-vr
>
> Municipalities are wikilinks.. I hope those are not displayed as
> wikilinks in the mobile app.

I can answer my own question, I have just installed the last update of
the app and everything is working perfectly.
Shiny!

Just a couple of questions for two minor bugs:
* while browsing monuments list in italian it always says "Scegli la
regione" instead of "Scegli la regione" then "Scegli la provincia" and
finally "Scegli il comune" in other word it always using "regione" as
the administrative division name. Is this a translation bug or another
type of bug?
* The other thing is provinces are indicated with the name of
chef-lieu (e.g. "Milano", "Bergamo", "Firenze") and that's perfect but
provinces with composite names (e.g. "Provincia di Monza e della
Brianza" or "Pronvicia di Forlì-Cesena") are displayed with the full
name (i.e. with "provincia di ..." at the beginning). This is fine,
but it ruins the alphabetical order, how can I fix that?.

Thanks again,

Cristian