[Wiki Loves Monuments] Conference opportunities for WLM

Tomasz W. Kozłowski odder.wiki at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 18:56:51 UTC 2012

Hi all,
I spent some time today looking at opportunities for us to promote
Wiki Loves Monuments on cultural heritage-related conferences (both
academic and those less professional, too). For now, it looks like
we've missed some great opportunities, because conferences generally
have early calls for papers :-(

In any case, I have only found three interesting conferences, all to
be held in Germany ("Summit of Newthinking", "Denkmal" and
"Re:Publica" in 2013), and would like to ask for your help.

Do you happen to know about any cultural heritage-related conferences
to be held in your country/neighbourhood? I think we'll be mostly
interested in those taking place in November/December/January (and
later, but those wouldn't be known yet). If so, please let us know!

Thanks in advance,
--
Tomasz W. Kozłowski
a.k.a. [[user:odder]]