[Wiki Loves Monuments] Checking monuments IDs

Cristian Consonni kikkocristian at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 08:36:30 UTC 2012

2012/9/9 Андрій Бондаренко <bondareandre at gmail.com>:
> I think it's better not to clean up but to add a template with a warning
> "this ID is incorrect". For ukrainian pages I created such template
> ("Template:невірний ID") and add it by hands, but of course it would be much
> easier, if the bot could do it. Better if the bot also could request upoader
> who mark incorrect ID to fix incorrect It.

Ok, thanks for the idea I have created the template {{Monumento
italiano da controllare}}[1]
with the "ID" parameter  {{Monumento italiano da controllare|1=id}} it
puts the monuments in a new category
[[Category:Images from Wiki Loves Monuments 2012 in Italy with incorrect IDs]]

Cristian

[1]http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template:Monumento_italiano_da_controllare