[Wiki Loves Monuments] Checking monuments IDs

Андрій Бондаренко bondareandre at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 07:16:28 UTC 2012

I think it's better not to *clean up *but to *add* a template with a
warning "this ID is incorrect". For ukrainian pages I created such template
("Template:невірний ID") and add it by hands, but of course it would be
much easier, if the bot could do it. Better if the bot also could request
upoader who mark incorrect ID to fix incorrect It.

2012/9/7 Cristian Consonni <kikkocristian at gmail.com>

> Hi evrybody,
>
> I was wondering if it is possible to request (and, if so, where and
> how) to have a bot check to all monuments ID with the ones in the
> list. For example we have someone who uploaded images specifying a
> no-existent ID (take this example [1] where the image is of the "Duomo
> di Milano" and the ID is "duomo di milano", how original!)
>
> So may we have a bot clean-up non-existent IDs?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Cristian
>
> [1]http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Duomo_di_Milano_cielo.jpg

З повагою,