[Wiki Loves Monuments] images categories at Commons

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Sat Sep 8 07:35:17 UTC 2012

Just to add to Tomasz' points (which I agree with): since the GLAM category
is created to make judging for the special Europeana sponsored GLAM prize
easier, please simply add images to that category if you're in doubt. We
can leave it up to the special prize jury to make that judgement call. Most
important is that they don't have to dig through /all/ WLM pictures.

Best,
Lodewijk