[Wiki Loves Monuments] images categories at Commons

Peter Ekman pdekman at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 21:59:37 UTC 2012

As long as the two processes are running independently (essentially
ignoring each other) per your 2nd paragraph, I don't even see a
potential problem there.
Really just wanting to know what's what.

My real interest is the GLAM category.  In the US we've got a very
interesting Hawaiian ceremonial object snapped by a newbie apparently
unrelated to the museum it's in, no real info on the object.  I even
emailed the museum to make sure it's not copyrighted (no response yet,
but it looks 19th century or older to me)

So should that pic be in the GLAM category?  It's certainly in a known
museum on the NRHP.  Everything else tells me if there are any
restrictions on that category, it shouldn't be in the cat.

Guidance?

Pete
User:Smalbones

Message: 2