[Wiki Loves Monuments] ErfgoedBot/MultichillBot latest actions

Strainu strainu10 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 15:43:57 UTC 2012

Hi Maarten,

Can you please explain the latest actions of your bots? I'm talking
about the ones labeled:
* "Adding template Monument istorice based on usage in list" - I think
I know what this is, but the run seems to be incomplete so I would
like a more detailed explanation
* "Robot: Automated text replacement (-^(.+)$ +\1\nCategory:Historical
monuments in Bucharest)" - that is not at all clear to me;

Both seem to be happening to other countries as well.

Thanks,
  Strainu