[Wiki Loves Monuments] Please put the mobile app banner on your country sites

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Fri Sep 7 10:41:50 UTC 2012

Hi,

'IN-UT' is the ISO 3166-2:IN code for the state. It should indeed be
possible to automatically convert those.

The circles are probably more tricky. Before I revamped the tables into the
current shape, we needed that to create the unique identifier. Probably it
is best to just ignore the circles for the sake of this app - because it
will only lead to confusion since some states have them, and some don't.
And one of the circles is even names after a city in a different state...
Mentioning the district is probably more helpful.

Best,
Lodewijk