[Wiki Loves Monuments] Reuploading

Platonides platonides at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 21:52:08 UTC 2012

On 05/09/12 19:21, Philip Chang wrote:
> Also, is the contest template what goes into ID Field 1?

Most countries use only one field. It is indeed the monument identifier
template what goes into ID field 1 (the term contest template could be
confused with "{{Wiki Loves Monuments 2012|xy}}", which we place at
autoWikiText).

Two id fields are used by the various wlm-de campaigns, wlm-pa (they
encode if it's a student or adult) and wlm-pl (idField1 is actually half
template, the second code is the region code).

I suggest you consult with the local organisers if it's ok for mobile
app uploads to only provide one.