[Wiki Loves Monuments] WLM banner problem

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Tue Sep 4 23:26:10 UTC 2012

I suggest to keep a pragmatic view here. Let's not like real wikipedians go
into all details and hurt ourselves here - but keep the spirit of free
knowledge in mind. In this case it seems obvious Susana doesn't object - if
she did she would have objected long ago and she indeed indicated
explicitly that she didn't require naming etc in this context.

For the stack, one of the creators of the image clearly objected to its use
in this way. Then lets not make a hard deal out of it, and just replace it.
It is not like we have a shortage of images. Ideally lets use a PD image
(perhaps one of the organizers would like to release one for this purpose?)

There is little to win in these detailed discussions.

Lodewijk