[Wiki Loves Monuments] Statistic question

Cristian Consonni kikkocristian at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 08:50:51 UTC 2012

2012/9/1 Nuno Tavares <nuno.tavares at wikimedia.pt>:
> Cristian,
>
> That is no problem to the script, it will allow you to have your own
> categories, as long as you tell me which one it is, and it obeys to the sort
> key.
>
> However, normalization - like it happened in 2011 - in a worldwide event
> like this always seems to me the most reasonable way to avoid unnecessary
> work... from a script perspective is quite different to have: "Wiki Loves
> Monuments Italia 2012" instead of "Images from Wiki Loves Monuments 2012 in
> Italy". Even the country name "Italia" is not in English, which would
> probably break any AI mechanisms we could put in place...
>
> Anyway, this is just a heads up. I'll try will all "Images from Wiki Loves
> Monuments 2012 in XXXX" or any other you (all) seemed to followed
> accordingly, those that do not follow the "standard" approach will be left
> out unless they report to me which category they used.

Point taken, :-).
In fact "Category:Wiki Loves Monuments Italia 2012" has been
redirected to "Category:Images from Wiki Loves Monuments 2012 in
Italy" and I think it's ok.

Should I change the wlm-it campaign for the Upload Wizard accordingly?
(Sorry, if this sounds as a silly question but I'm a little afraid of
making changes now)

Cristian