[Wiki Loves Monuments] Acceptable licences (UploadCampaigns options)

Tomasz W. Kozłowski odder.wiki at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 22:49:45 UTC 2012

Hi Platonides,
thank you for your comment; indeed I haven't been clear enough. Your
wording is much more closer to the spirit that was behind the
decision, so I'll repeat it again:

* We /do/ accept content released under another free licences
acceptable on Commons, and will not be "disqualifing" or in any other
way removing from the contest any pictures that were released under
another licence (and possibly uploaded through another tools), but
* For the sake of simplicity & to make things easier for newcomers, we
are only offering CC-BY-SA as the deafult licence for the
UploadCampaigns.

And as for the other CC licences, we (myself and Basvb) have disabled
them when starting the campaigns, but looks like people mistakenly
turned them on again.

Again, Platonides, thanks for the corrections; it's appreciated!

Tomasz