[Wiki Loves Monuments] Hungary in WLM 2012

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Sat Sep 1 09:20:46 UTC 2012

Although it is an extremely thrilling topic to discuss, I know that Tamás
explored a LOT of options in Hungary. I'm not sure how helpful it is to
discuss everything about this specific case again on this mailing list :)
Perhaps a wiki page would be more helpful for this purpose, for example
[[Commons talk:Wiki Loves Monuments 2012 in Hungary]] ? Then it actually
gets preserved for a next time.

(Some people are complaining about the amount of email, so I'd like to try
to focus the list traffic to more directly related topics)

Best,
Lodewijk