[Wiki Loves Monuments] Hungary in WLM 2012

emijrp emijrp at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 09:05:48 UTC 2012

Anyway... how can a list of name of monuments and coordinates be
copyrightable? That is like a list of municipalities and population data.

2012/9/1 Federico Leva (Nemo) <nemowiki at gmail.com>

> Ole Palnatoke Andersen, 01/09/2012 10:42:
>
>> On Sat, Sep 1, 2012 at 1:42 AM, Samat <samat78 at gmail.com
>> <mailto:samat78 at gmail.com>> wrote:

>>     If we couldn't cooperate with the national office, we could try to
>>     collect the list of monuments on community base, while the complete
>>     list is on my computer. Funny situation ;)
>>

>> The monuments that were photographed last year should be
>> re-photographable, at least..
>>

> What do you mean? If any list has been put on our wikis, that could be
> used (being CC-BY-SA), but the database protection at least seems to be an
> obstacle for which they probably don't have any.
>
> Nemo

Emilio J. Rodríguez-Posada. E-mail: emijrp AT gmail DOT com
Pre-doctoral student at the University of Cádiz (Spain)
Projects: AVBOT <http://code.google.com/p/avbot/> |
StatMediaWiki<http://statmediawiki.forja.rediris.es>
| WikiEvidens <http://code.google.com/p/wikievidens/> |
WikiPapers<http://wikipapers.referata.com>