[Wiki Loves Monuments] red link lists

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Wed Oct 31 21:56:24 UTC 2012

Hi,

probably this would be helped if you would introduce an extra parameter,
one which has the title of the article about the monument. Because not in
every case a link will be a link to the monument article. For example, a
description could be: "Holy Spirit Church, known amonst others for being
the parish church of [[Martin Luther King]]"  (just making this one up).
The fact that the link to Martin Luther King is blue doesn't say anything
about the monument of course. You see this especially a lot in for example
countries like India with many mausoleums and mosques/fortresses named
after people and villages.

Best,
Lodewijk