[Wiki Loves Monuments] red link lists

Yaroslav M. Blanter putevod at mccme.ru
Wed Oct 31 21:45:04 UTC 2012

HOn Wed, 31 Oct 2012 17:40:17 -0400, Peter Ekman wrote:
> I second WSC (below)
>
> The specific context for WP:NRHP in the US is that we have county
> lists with links (often red links) to an article on each of the sites
> and a photo (sometimes blank) in the next column.
>
>>From the info on the US page linked to --- I can now tell that 50.9%
> of the photo slots in the lists (of about 87,000 sites) now have
> photos, but I can't tell how many have red links.  Anyway somebody
> could do this?
>
> And if you really want to practice your wizardry, could you tell me
> how many have red links plus a photo (these are especially good
> articles to start).
>
> Any info appreciated.

Hi Peter,

may be I misunderstand the problem, but you know the total # of NRHP
listings, and you also known how many articles were tagged as belonging
to the NRHP project. The vast majority of those articles should be lists
+ articles on the monuments. The rest are red links, no? Admittedly
tagging is a bit lagging, at least very few of the articles I recently
created were tagged.

Cheers
Yaroslav