[Wiki Loves Monuments] determining how many photos used in articles

Yaroslav M. Blanter putevod at mccme.ru
Wed Oct 31 21:35:36 UTC 2012

On Wed, 31 Oct 2012 22:30:46 +0100, Bas vb wrote:
> The links from the list are not always the right links. For many
> houses in the netherlands some difficult words in their description
> are linked (e.g. house with [[stepped gable]])
>
> Mvg,
>
> Bas

This is right, and also I realized that many other information is
linked (for instance, in the US lists the towns are linked from the
county lists). This means that we probably do not know how many articles
we have.

I have some ideas about this, but will not post them before the final
jury decision, because they need to be discussed, and now it is not
really a good time for this.

The part of my post about the number of pictures is (I believe)
correct.

Cheers
Yaroslav