[Wiki Loves Monuments] determining how many photos used in articles

WereSpielChequers werespielchequers at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 21:06:57 UTC 2012

Also is it possible to create lists of wikipedia articles without images
that are about monuments that now have images on Commons?

In a few weeks I'm running another workshop for donors who are willing to
give some time to Wikipedia, and the more straightforward I can make image
adding the more successful the event will be, I've already got a list of
articles in the UK that we probably have images for, but a list of
monuments that we definitely have images for would be better.

WSC