[Wiki Loves Monuments] 1 day until the deadline to submit Wiki Loves Monuments nominations for the international finale. Missing countries.

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Tue Oct 30 21:49:33 UTC 2012

Hi all,

the deadline for the nominations for the international finale is
approaching rapidly. 2 more days (deadline is 31 October at 23:59 UTC). I
would like to repeat this is a hard deadline. Missing it might result in
having no nominations at all for your country!

The following countries still did not nominate any pictures for the
international finale according to my administration:

   1. Belarus
   2. Belgium & Luxembourg; public announcement: 30 November
   3. Chile
   4. Ghana
   5. Kenya
   6. Luxembourg: see Belgium
   7. Mexico
   8. Norway
   9. Russia
   10. Slovakia
   11. South Africa

Please contact me if you think you did submit something but you're still on
the list.

You can submit your maximum 10 pictures per country to the international
finale by submitting a list of url's to effeietsanders at gmail.com . I kindly
request you to also send (but perhaps in a later email) a 1 sentence
summary of the judging process and a list of your jury members.

Thanks!