[Wiki Loves Monuments] Evaluation of 123POI - last call for feedback ; -)

elya ew_wp at web.de
Tue Oct 30 18:37:32 UTC 2012

Hi WLManiacs,
as I already advanced before, I'll have an evaluation/feedback meeting
with the developers of the 123POI App, aka "WLM iPhone App". I collected
already some feedback that was provided during the contest, but I'd like
to give you another opportunity to tell me your thoughts.

The meeting is next monday, I'll prepare for it next weekend, so please
if you have any helpful thoughts, criticism or feedback, it would be
highly appreciated. If you got such feedback from your communities
(general or specific), please tell me, too, I know there are multiple
communication channels...

If possible, please use
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2012/Tools/123POI
or the discussion page over there, but of course I'll check this list
thread, too.

Thank you very much for your help!

Regards,
elke