[Wiki Loves Monuments] Language of the survey

Jane Darnell jane023 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 17:17:46 UTC 2012

Thanks for the quick reply! My preferences on commons are in English, as
are my preferences in Google chrome (my browser of choice). I checked the
link again and just noticed the languages on the left. I guess I was
expecting a non-wiki survey site.

Just to be clear, this was my second WLM survey - I filled out another
(from an MIT student?) last week. That was in English, which was why I was
surprised. I can't remember what language I used last year.
Jane