[Wiki Loves Monuments] Language of the survey

Platonides platonides at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 15:08:36 UTC 2012

On 28/10/12 12:39, Jane Darnell wrote:
> My browser settings are in English and I just filled out the survey in
> Dutch, though the thankyou was in English. I looked to see if I could
> fill out the survey in English, but I didn't see an option for that,
> though I submitted files to the US WLM competition (as well as NL, FR,
> and DE)
> Jane

If you have your commons settings in Dutch, the link of the template
will have sent you to the survey in Dutch (odder changed that).
The template is the same in English, Dutch, French or German. They are
the same questions translated. If you participated in several country
competitions, you only need to fill the survey once. You can also fill
in the free-text answers in any language you want (it's then our problem
to figure out what that mean).

Besides, the survey has links in the sidebar to change the language it
is shown. Although nobody seems to be discovering them. :(