[Wiki Loves Monuments] Translation of the thank-you and survey invitation message

Platonides platonides at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 21:35:17 UTC 2012

On 24/10/12 18:08, Paul Selitskas wrote:
> After debugging it seems that Google Screen Capture extension causes the error.
>
> document.styleSheets[i].href =
> "chrome-extension://cpngackimfmofbokmjmljamhdncknpmg/style.css"
>
> I disabled the extension and it all went just fine. Both Jimbo and the
> survey. :) I think you just need to check whether
> document.styleSheets[i].rules is null in the 'for' statement, or you
> can catch the exception to silently work it.

I confirmed the bug with that extension [1] and implemented the fix.
Rather than the for, it should have been checked in the else, I was
naive assuming that if it didn't implement cssRules it would be an old
version of IE.

Thanks again for finding out

1-
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/screen-capture-by-google/cpngackimfmofbokmjmljamhdncknpmg