[Wiki Loves Monuments] Translation of the thank-you and survey invitation message

Paul Selitskas p.selitskas at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 16:08:13 UTC 2012

After debugging it seems that Google Screen Capture extension causes the error.

document.styleSheets[i].href =
"chrome-extension://cpngackimfmofbokmjmljamhdncknpmg/style.css"

I disabled the extension and it all went just fine. Both Jimbo and the
survey. :) I think you just need to check whether
document.styleSheets[i].rules is null in the 'for' statement, or you
can catch the exception to silently work it.