[Wiki Loves Monuments] Top10 from Ukraine

Roel Balingit roel.balingit at wikimedia.org.ph
Thu Oct 25 01:41:17 UTC 2012

Hi Matthew,

Sorry if I wasn't clear about it. What I mean is the Top 10 of every
country. Because I think the International Finals would come first before
the results of some national finals are announced, so some countries Top 10
are not made public. I hope we could also see all countries Top 10 before
the International Jury adjudicates them.

Roel

On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 6:27 AM, Matthew Roth <mroth at wikimedia.org> wrote:

> Hi Roel,
> I'm not sure if this is what you meant with your question, but these were
> the 500 photos that WikiProject National Register of Historic Places
> volunteers screened to send to the jury.
>
> http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2012_in_the_United_States/List
> These were not exhaustive and jurors were welcome to go through all
> ~23,000 photos to select whatever they wanted, but this was the shortlist
> to help them with the process.
>
> If things go as planned, the jury in the U.S. will have its top-10 this
> Monday.
>
> -Matthew
>
> On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 5:04 AM, Roel Balingit <
> roel.balingit at wikimedia.org.ph> wrote:
>
>> Very interesting photos. I wonder would we be also privy to the nominees
>> of the other countries before they are adjudicated by the jury? Though I
>> know some countries are announcing their winners only after November 19? Is
>> November 19 still the date of the announcement of international winners?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Roel
>>

>> On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 4:23 PM, Santiago Navarro Sanz <
>> wikimillars at hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>  Me too, I like them very much. :)
>>>
>>> Santi (Millars)
>>>
>>> ------------------------------
>>> Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 09:40:52 +0200
>>> From: els at wikimedia.nl
>>> To: wikilovesmonuments at lists.wikimedia.org
>>> Subject: Re: [Wiki Loves Monuments] Top10 from Ukraine
>>>

>>> Congratulations! I love the mill and the pilar in the snow, so
>>> mysterious.
>>>
>>> Els
>>>
>>> 2012/10/23 Андрій Бондаренко <a1 at wikimediaukraine.org.ua>
>>>
>>> Dear friends,
>>>
>>> I'm glad to inform you that Ukraine is ready with top-10 photos. The
>>> list is published  in
>>>
>>> http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2012_in_Ukraine/top10page and  also in our official  blog -
>>> http://wlm.org.ua/best_photos
>>>
>>> Do any other country have their top10? If s, please inform me, I'm
>>> interested to present them in exhibition in Kiev on 4 f November.
>>>

>>> --
>>> Regards, Andrij Bondarenko

>> --
>>
>> *ROEL BALINGIT*
>> *Treasurer*
>> *______________________________________________________________*
>> *WIKIMEDIA PHILIPPINES*
>> *G/F Gervacia Center, 152 Amorsolo Street, Legaspi Village, 1229 Makati
>> City*
>> *T: +63-2-8123277  | F: +63-2-8127177 | M: +63-917-8807635 *
>> *W: **www.wikimedia.org.ph | E: roel.balingit at wikimedia.org.ph*

> Matthew Roth
> Global Communications Manager
> Wikimedia Foundation