[Wiki Loves Monuments] Top10 from Ukraine

Matthew Roth mroth at wikimedia.org
Wed Oct 24 22:27:48 UTC 2012

Hi Roel,
I'm not sure if this is what you meant with your question, but these were
the 500 photos that WikiProject National Register of Historic Places
volunteers screened to send to the jury.
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2012_in_the_United_States/List
These were not exhaustive and jurors were welcome to go through all ~23,000
photos to select whatever they wanted, but this was the shortlist to help
them with the process.

If things go as planned, the jury in the U.S. will have its top-10 this
Monday.

-Matthew

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 5:04 AM, Roel Balingit <
roel.balingit at wikimedia.org.ph> wrote:

> Very interesting photos. I wonder would we be also privy to the nominees
> of the other countries before they are adjudicated by the jury? Though I
> know some countries are announcing their winners only after November 19? Is
> November 19 still the date of the announcement of international winners?
>
> Regards,
> Roel
>

> On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 4:23 PM, Santiago Navarro Sanz <
> wikimillars at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>  Me too, I like them very much. :)
>>
>> Santi (Millars)
>>
>> ------------------------------
>> Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 09:40:52 +0200
>> From: els at wikimedia.nl
>> To: wikilovesmonuments at lists.wikimedia.org
>> Subject: Re: [Wiki Loves Monuments] Top10 from Ukraine
>>

>> Congratulations! I love the mill and the pilar in the snow, so mysterious.
>>
>> Els
>>
>> 2012/10/23 Андрій Бондаренко <a1 at wikimediaukraine.org.ua>
>>
>> Dear friends,
>>
>> I'm glad to inform you that Ukraine is ready with top-10 photos. The list
>> is published  in
>>
>> http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2012_in_Ukraine/top10page and  also in our official  blog -
>> http://wlm.org.ua/best_photos
>>
>> Do any other country have their top10? If s, please inform me, I'm
>> interested to present them in exhibition in Kiev on 4 f November.
>>

>> --
>> Regards, Andrij Bondarenko

> *ROEL BALINGIT*
> *Treasurer*
> *______________________________________________________________*
> *WIKIMEDIA PHILIPPINES*
> *G/F Gervacia Center, 152 Amorsolo Street, Legaspi Village, 1229 Makati
> City*
> *T: +63-2-8123277  | F: +63-2-8127177 | M: +63-917-8807635 *
> *W: **www.wikimedia.org.ph | E: roel.balingit at wikimedia.org.ph*

Matthew Roth
Global Communications Manager
Wikimedia Foundation