[Wiki Loves Monuments] Most photographed monuments

Platonides platonides at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 21:56:55 UTC 2012

On 08/10/12 23:23, Strainu wrote:
> 2012/10/8 Platonides:
>> Several people have asked me for a way to view the most photographed
>> monuments.
>>
>> This tool is now implemented
>> http://toolserver.org/~platonides/wlm/monuments.php
>
> Thanks, it looks great.
>
> I meant to ask you sooner: how do you decide if a code is wrong (I
> suppose this is what a red code means)? For instance, at
> http://toolserver.org/~platonides/wlm/uploads.php?id=MM-II-m-A-04431.02&country=ro
> I see one blue code and 5 red codes, but as far as I can tell, all of
> the images there have the same code, which appears in the list.
>
> Strainu

I consider they "good" if they appear in the monuments db for that country.
In this case, it seems to have been added in the middle of the
competition. It wasn't in the database when the first 4 photos were
added (thus they showed it red), but it was when processing the last one.
I have refreshed them, so they are all blue now.

Regards