[Wiki Loves Monuments] incorrect statistic by number of identifiers not in the lists

Андрій Бондаренко bondareandre at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 17:55:35 UTC 2012

> That said, I disagree with the example you bring up of «the most
> prominent ukrainian uploader WoxBox has 441 photos "with identifiers not
> in the lists" but it is not true»
> You can easily see that he has 441 photos tagged with "{{Monument
> Ukraine|0}}", which are those taken as "identifiers not in the lists"
>

> http://toolserver.org/~platonides/wlm/uploads.php?source=commons&author=2271549&country=ua&type=bad

Then you've made a mistake in interface. In the page "
http://toolserver.org/~platonides/wlm/users.php" I see the following:

And when I click "перегляд" (overwiev) i don`t see zeros but I see the next:

Could you fix this? It is expected that link "перегляд" will follow to page
http://toolserver.org/~platonides/wlm/uploads.php?source=commons&author=2271549&country=ua&type=bad
but not
http://toolserver.org/~platonides/wlm/uploads.php?source=commons&author=2271549&country=ua

--