[Wiki Loves Monuments] Feedback for survey questions

Els Arends els at wikimedia.nl
Mon Oct 8 07:27:35 UTC 2012

Hi Tomasz,

Nice survey!!
Just a few things to consider:

Question8: is it possible that people who particitpated in WLM 2011 started
right away in october to make new photographs? So answer 2 might be: I
started right after WLM 2011 up to september 2012.

Question 9: motivation might also be found in wanting to share images of
heritage in my town, village, environment or because it is useful to
document heritage. The answers sound a little 'egocentric' to me, a little
to much form point of view of Wikipedia instead of the point of view of the
uploader.

Kind regards,

Els