[Wiki Loves Monuments] Uploader stats

Platonides platonides at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 12:17:52 UTC 2012

On 07/10/12 10:59, Jane Darnell wrote:
> Erik,
> That's interesting, because my username is not in your list. My username
> is Jane023 and my mobile uploads are done by jane023. I noticed in your
> list that cases where the only capital letter is the first one (such as
> in my username) are not counted. Perhaps this could be the reason? I
> would expect most usernames only to have the first letter capitalized.
> Jane

But in the wlmParticipatingUsernames.txt file I provided, you appear as
'Jane023'. That's what I meant when I said it was normalised.

FTR, you have 358 files as 'Jane023' and 32 as 'jane023':
- 343 were uploaded with the Upload Wizard, showing Jane023 for all of them.
- 32 files uploaded with the android app show you as jane023
- 13 files uploaded with the android app show you as Jane023
There are a couple of them for which I don't have the tool used, which
are the deleted photos of Mark di Suvero.